How We Sell Your Home
Your home may be advertised in all the areas below in order to get your home SOLD at the best possible price!
- Advertise your home regularly in the Real Estate Weekly
- Advertise your home every issue of the MLS Review until sold.
- We may advertise your home in full color ads in either the Homes & Land Magazine or The Real Estate Book or both.
- We will have your home professionally photographed and promote it on the Internet at REALTOR.ca, remax.ca, teamhamerjackson.com and many other websites such as castanet.net, zoocasa.ca, realestatechannel.ca, to maximize all online viewing.
- Advertise your home on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter & You Tube.
- Place a sign on your property that is representative of the #1 Real Estate office, RE/MAX Kelowna and attracts phone calls from other Realtors and public in general. Place a sign topper with text info, so buyers can receive information and photos right to their handheld devices.
- Have the M.L.S. tour of M.L.S. Agents through your home on the first available morning (optional)
- We will order a title search at our expense to forward to the purchaser buying your home so they can review and limit your legal liabilities.
- We will prepare special Feature Sheets of your home available for the public and co-operating agents to use with their buyers
- Represent you when offers are received and handle every facet of the transaction with speed and professionalism
- Promotion to other Brokers. We will promote your property to other reputable, professional brokers and sales associates in the area.
- Multiple Listing Service. We will prepare a marketing plan for your property to appear in the local Multiple Listing Service. The information will be submitted by the date we have selected for the property’s debut on the market to achieve maximum impact.
- Property Information. We will make information on your property available to local and out-of-town buyer prospects. Additional copies will be available for sales associates and prospective buyers at your property.
- Direct Marketing. We will prepare promotional materials regarding your property and arrange for their distribution to target market areas to attract potential buyers.
- Seller Disclosure. We will explain the benefits of providing a written disclosure regarding the condition of your property, and if applicable, will present your disclosure to buyer prospects to assist them in preparing an offer.
- Qualifying Buyers. We will seek financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting a purchase offer. Our goal will be to pre-qualify or pre-approve the buyer through a reputable lender.
- Purchase Offers. We will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favorable and protective for you.
- Closing the Sale. We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
- After-Sale Service. We will contact you after the closing to follow up on any remaining details or service needed.
- Relocation Assistance. We will provide you with details about our relocation and referral services, which are available to you at no cost, regardless of where you are moving.
* And lastly, keep you well informed along the way. Communication is the key to a happy, healthy relationship between Seller and Sales Representative.